Central Missouri Community Action's Weatherization Program is soliciting for a pool of contractors to bid and perform weatherization air infiltration, insulation and construction measures; and/or HVAC measures, on eligible client homes in the counties of Audrain, Boone, Callaway, Cole, Cooper, Howard, Moniteau and Osage.
Interested contractors should contact Dave Gregory at (573) 443-8706 ext. 1409 by June 1st, 2017 and are required to attend a pre-bid conference on June 6th, 2017 at 9:00 am at the CMCA Community Resource Center, 800 N. Providence, Columbia, MO.
Weatherization funds are provided by the Department of Energy, Department of Social Services and Ameren UE and are administered by the Missouri Department of Economic Development.
Weatherization Contractor Qualifications
Documentation that the contractor has met one of the three following criteria:
- The respondent has successfully completed a contract with the agency in the past OR
- The respondent has submitted names of other purchasers with whom they have provided service and performed satisfactorily OR
- The respondent has posted a performance bond
Proof of Insurance as listed below:
- Comprehensive General Liability Insurance at a minimum of $300,000 Combined Single Limit for Bodily Injury and Property Damage, per occurrence and aggregate.
- Vehicle Insurance at a minimum of $300,000 bodily injury per person / $500,000 bodily injury per accident / $300,000 property damage per accident for a Split Liability Limit (SLL) policy or $800,000 for a Combined Single Limit (CSL) policy.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Coverage as required by law.
- Current business license and/or occupational license(s) as required by local statutes. We have a list of where licenses are required along with contact information.
- Evidence of OSHA-10 Certification for all of the contractor’s employees.
- Proof of EPA Certified Firm Certification.
- Certified Renovator and Lead Safe Work (LSW) training documentation for all employees, if any LSW is to be performed (WX contractors only; not HVAC or electrical contractors).
- Evidence of OSHA Confined Spaces Training for all of the contractor’s employees.
- Verification that the contractor is registered with and maintains good standing with the Secretary of State of the State of Missouri. CMCA staff will verify.
- Evidence that the contractor is not on the state or federal debarment lists. CMCA staff will verify.