Show Me Healthy Relationships (SMHR) offers free courses for Missouri couples and individuals who want to be in a committed relationship. Courses are designed to help you strengthen and nurture your relationship with your spouse or partner. If you are not currently in a committed relationship you can also learn ways to choose a great partner when you are ready.
You and a case manager will create a personal plan that will help you decide which of these courses may be beneficial to you and your family.
- Strengthen your couple relationship
- Learn about choosing a good partner
- Improve your relationship with your children
- Take steps to strengthen your stepfamily
- Enhance personal well being
- Take charge of your personal finances
- Learn new ideas for great parenting
How Do I Get Started?
Contact your area community location... Central Missouri Community Action located in Columbia, MO. Serving Audrain, Boone, Callaway, Cole, Cooper, Howard, Moniteau and Osage counties. Call toll free 855-422-4510.